News & Events

Jason Gardner Career Stats Profile

October 1st, 2014 News 4 Comments

690471_lg (1)

From 1999-2003, Jason Gardner played in 136 games for the Wildcats and became one of the most legendary point guards in school history. Starting all but one game of his career, Gardner went on to average over 14 points per game over his four year tenure at Arizona.

Take a look at Gardner’s statistical profile with these chartlets.

College Basketball

Article Sponsors

Add a Facebook Comment

4 Responses to “Jason Gardner Career Stats Profile”

Leave a comment  ↓
  1. Papadeuce

    October 2, 2014
    Reply

    It’s easy to forget just how good Gardner was for us. Talk about a floor general that could score.

  2. john t.

    October 2, 2014
    Reply

    He played with grit, determination, incredible stamina and zero fear. A great player and a great representative for U of A basketball. One of the all time best college hoops players to pass through McKale.

  3. john t.

    October 2, 2014
    Reply

    Just out of curiosity — how difficult is it to moderate a single comment? I made this comment early this morning.
    Not the first time either. Why is this available if posting comments is arbitrary? It’s not like there’s anything controversial.

    • admin

      October 3, 2014
      Reply

      john t.:

      Thank you for taking the time to comment. We receive a lot of traffic on a daily basis, and as a result, we get a lot of spam. In fact – only about 1% of the comments that come through are actual comments from Arizona fans – the other 99% is spam. As a result, the very tedious and time consuming process of filtering through these comments causes some comments to sit in limbo longer than anyone likes as we sort through the spam. We thank you for reading PGU, and ask for your patience, as hopefully this process can be sped up in the near future.

Would you like to share your thoughts?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *